THE BESTFRIEND TEST


Hi guys! So I thought it would be fun for me to put together some questions to ask two of my closest friends to see how much they both know about me! I have been friends with Fleur for nearly 4 years and I have been friends with Serena for just over two years and they have both spent enough time with me that I would have definitely mentioned the answers at one time or another so I expected both of them to get all the answers correct! I told them both that whoever got the most answers correct would win the 'Bestfriend' title. There were 8 points up for grabs so lets see who won!


1. What is my star sign?                                                                 Answer: Leo

Serena's answer: Taurus
Fleur's answer: Leo
                                   
2. What is my biggest fear?                                                           Answer: Dying

Serena's answer: Dying
Fleur's answer: Dying
                                            
3. If I could live anywhere in the world, where would I live?         Answer: Australia

Serena's answer: Australia
Fleur's answer: Australia
                                             
4. What is my favourite dessert?                                                  Answer: Cheesecake

Serena's answer: Chocolate eclairs
Fleur's answer: Cheesecake
                                        
5. Who are my 3 ultimate celebrity crushes?                Answer: Dave Franco, Zac Efron and Ed Westwick

Serena's answer: Ed Westwick, Zac Efron, Dave Franco
Fleur's answer: Zac Efron, Channing Tatum, Robert Pattinson
                                              
6. What is my favourite film genre?                                             Answer: Romantic comedy

Serena's answer: Romantic comedy
Fleur's answer: Romantic comedy

As they both tied scoring 6 out of a possible 8 I asked them a tie breaker question. What did I want to be when I was younger?
                                                                                  Answer: Singer (Yes, I genuinely thought I could sing)
Serena's answer: Singer
Fleur's answer: Actress

So Serena won! However I am pretty impressed with both of them as they were able answer some of the questions that were pretty hard to remember. These girls have both been there for me through all the good and the bad so for that they both deserve the 'Bestfriend' title.

So there you have it- a little 'friendly' competition between my friends. I hope you enjoyed it, thanks for reading and don't forget to follow me on twitter, instagram and bloglovin'!

Love, Emma x 

No comments:

Post a Comment