BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD

Hello, everyone! As you can see I have been nominated for my second award now which I can't deny makes me all giddy inside. It just reassures you that you are doing a great job and that others do actually enjoy reading your blog! So, thank you so much to Katie at Katie's World for nominating me, make sure you check her out and give her blog a follow. A girl with a chronic illness but never lets it get in her way of living life and I look forward to seeing her blog grow!

One of the instructions for accepting this award is to go into a little bit of detail of why I started this blog to begin with. So, last year something eventful happened that impacted me in a big way. I was in a bad place for a while. I started this blog as a way of distracting myself to what was going on around me. As I've come to learn, I really do enjoy blogging and what was once just an outlet to me has become a genuine hobby that I hope to keep up!

Advice for new bloggers:

1. My first bit of advice for new bloggers, is that try not to get yourself obsessed with getting yourself, followers. It is quite tricky to get people to check out your blog I will say because there are so many other great blogs out there but when that becomes your main priority you lose your train of thought of the real reason you started your blog. Because you love to write. Focus on that. You'll see results in the end.

2. My second piece of advice is to make sure that you are blogging for the right reasons! People who blog to make money do not usually get very far at all. Just relax and have fun!

And the nominee's are...


1. Mummy's The Word - Fleur is one of my closest friends so I may be a little bias but I really do think she deserves this nomination. She's doing brilliantly well bringing up her two-year-old son on her own, whilst trying to blog AND complete her A-level exams so she is able to go to University in September!!

2. Travel Map - I loved Nina and Oliver's story of how they just quit their jobs, rented out their flat and took off around the world! I wish I had the funds to do that so I definitely envy the pair. Their blog documents all their adventures which happen to be amazing!

3. Genevieve - This blog looks so lovely and professional! I love how all of the photos are of herself and also slightly envious that she can find the right lighting and look great in all the clothes!

4. The Floral Elephant - I love the initial layout to this blog! It's so lovely and it just makes it really easy to find everything.

5. It'Sunny - I love how motivational this blog is! It's quite a simple layout but it's very cute and everyone needs some encouragement from time to time, right?

6. My Window To The Lake - Vivi has only been blogging since January but her blog already looks amazing and already has a lot of great content!

7. Grace In Everything - Gracin's blog is great! She's going through life trying to find grace in everything, and now she is adventuring into marriage. I will be sure to tune in to find out how she deals finding grace in married life!

8. Priscilla Eslo - I love the design of this blog and I love that she is recommending affordable ways we can all get up to date with fashion and trends.

9. Dear Amelie - Another lovely blog! Definitely, one I have never come across before. Some of her posts consist of addressing letters to her cat Amelie! Forget 'Dear Diary' - writing to our pets is the new way forward!

10. So Moroccan - I really like this blog! I've added Morroco to my travel bucket list after reading the content and I'm sure you all will too after you give it a read.

11. Jasmine Elias - Another blog that looks amazing and professional! I love all her posts and photos!

12. Life Of Lexi - Lexi's blog is great! Although she had a huge gap between her posts, she still found her way back to posting great content! ( Sounds a lot like me!! )

13. Let Tay Tell It - I love Tay's blog! Her Motivational Monday posts are great and I am definitely going to be tuning in every Monday for a chance to be motivated.

14. Sirimiri - Sirimiri's posts are great and her banner at the top of her blog is super cute!

15. Trendablaze - I like Christoph's blog, I think it's great that he is giving others advice about the do's and don'ts of blogging and I especially like his posts about boosting traffic or the signs of businesses trying to exploit you.

Well done to all of my nominees, each is amazing so be sure to check them out! Here are the rules you can send off as you pass on this award...

Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Write a post to show your award!
Give a brief story of how your blog started.
Share two pieces of advice for new bloggers!
Choose 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
Comment on each blog a let them know you have nominated them and make sure you include a link to the post you created!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to follow me on twitterinstagram and bloglovin'!

Thanks, Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment